Hey Grade Eights!
You all know I am a advocate for healthy living, and encourage all of you to drink plenty of water! I am always pleased to see you being responsible for your health! You know how I am always pestering you to bring a reusable water bottle rather than a plastic one? Well.. I found a website that agrees with me! It is important for us to think about how our actions affect the environment! Check this video out! (directly from http://www.storyofstuff.org/)
How do you feel about bottled water now? Has your perspective changed? Tap or bottled? Why should we care about where it comes from? Voice your opinion!
Parents, by participating in this activity, students are developing ideas about a challenging and relevant topic in our world. They are making connections to their real lives, voicing their point of view after listening to another person's opinion, and thinking about their own thoughts and values. This activity is extremely valuable in relation to the Ontario curriculum.
No comments:
Post a Comment